Suitable for minor structural applications:
- Small concrete repair jobs.
- Footings and foundations.
- Fence and washing line post.
How to Use
Mix in a wheelbarrow or on a pre-wet surface using clean, drinkable water wherever possible. Use a maximum of 5 litres. Too much water will result in a weaker concrete.
- Empty contents of inner cement bag and mix thoroughly with sand and stone.
- Gradually add water and mix to an even consistency.
- Do not rework by mixing in additional water after concrete has started setting.
Placing and compaction
- Thoroughly wet soil.
- Work the concrete into the corners and along the edges with a spade or trowel.
- To ensure that a dense concrete is achieved, remove all entrapped air by compacting concrete using iron rods or spades.
- To avoid cold joints, ensure that the curing period between each batch does not exceed one hour.
After surface finishing, the concrete should be covered with plastic sheeting for at least 7 days to cure. Inadequate curing will result in weaker concrete.