The SAPOA Office Vacancy Survey has released its results. The Q2 Survey was covered 52 specific office nodes nation-wide. The Survey records a 30bps increase in office space vacancies – a 11.3% high, however property owners and industry analysts are hopeful. Find out why, here.
Similar Posts by Author:
- Spatial planning law causes property industry distress
- Improvon’s Property Trends Forum set to tackle industry challenges
- Rates and Taxes a burning issue for South African Property Owners
- SA property development innovation and excellence honoured by SAPOA
- 3rd Improvon Property Trends Forum Puts Experts In The Hot Seat