The City of Cape Town has, after two years of development, introduced a new Develpoment Application Management System (DAMS) which allows the submission and processing of new development plans through digital mediums such as flash disks. The introduction of electronic development plans is a great technological stride in making the processes of development approvals easierand more efficient. To read more on this updated building regulation, click here.
Similar Posts by Author:
- SA’s Tshedimosetso building is the first in Africa to use solar facade
- Alice Lane development due for completion in November
- Newtown Junction building in the heart of JHB will be complete by end of September
- Possible new central business district for Gauteng
- SA’s economic growth is hindered by infrastructure deficit