The Green Building Counsil South Africa (GBCSA) recently announced the 2014 Green Star Leadership awards winners at the convention held in Cape Town last week. Top rated green buildings and professionals where honoured for their immense contributions to the industry, with the Aritrium at 5th in Sandton City being one of the top winners. For information on other receivers of accolades, click here.
Similar Posts by Author:
- AfriSam SAIA award for Sustainable Architecture 2014 taken by Alexander Forbes
- Possible new central business district for Gauteng
- AFRICAN DESIGN MAGAZINE LAUNCHES IN OCTOBER 2014
- Finally Africa showcases a dedicated Decor, Design & Furniture expo.
- Cradlestone Mall receives top Retail Centre Development accolade