President Jacob Zuma has signed into law the Local Government Municipal Property Rates Amendment Act, the Presidency said on Sunday. The Act will regulate the categories of property in respect of which municipal rates may be levied, and it will also regulate the time frames of publication of the resolutions levying rates. Get more details on the new act here.
Similar Posts by Author:
- Rates and Taxes a burning issue for South African Property Owners
- South African Property Market Grows due to Low Rates
- SA property development innovation and excellence honoured by SAPOA
- 3rd Improvon Property Trends Forum Puts Experts In The Hot Seat
- Freedom Property Fund sets sights on residential property