As ambitious as our government may be in developing the county’s infrastructure, the lack of positvie and measurable progress in these processes are hurting the country. NedBank seniour economist, Nicola Weimar, discusses the down-side of the economy, read what she had to say here.
Similar Posts by Author:
- R847bn Infrastructure development plan for South Africa
- The State of the Economy and the Building and Construction Industry in South Africa
- Rates and Taxes a burning issue for South African Property Owners
- 3rd Improvon Property Trends Forum Puts Experts In The Hot Seat
- Digital development plans now accepted by the City of Cape Town