The railside mall located at Langa Junction, the busiest station in Cape Town, broke ground early in July and is expected to be completed by March 2015. Built to cater for the 45 000+ commuters who pass through the station daily, the shopping complex will span a 5 000m (square). Find out how the project plans to proceed here.
Similar Posts by Author:
- Mayfield Square in Daveyton opens its doors
- Newtown Junction building in the heart of JHB will be complete by end of September
- Corobrik to supply bricks for Kimberly housing project
- Digital development plans now accepted by the City of Cape Town
- West Elm Opens In South Grenville With A Safari Of Eclectic South African Interior Design